cool quotes - new

“The only church that illuminates is a burning church.” Buenaventura Durruti

Friday 6 April 2007

entry 1

I'm tediously having to write this again something unexpected having happened with blogger interface no idea what the problem was just my inexperience – I guess. Anyway lesson learnt and this is now being written in word and being backed up - offline.

This is just a diary - a regular record of what I do and say and think recorded in real time and published in real time.

So today –it’s Good Friday and I’ve done jack sh*t apart from messing around with my Google account to checkout the new spreadsheet and word processing apps.

Then I decided to start these blogs.

Thoughts:-

Sh*t! The phone just rang and it was yet another credit card company demanding immediate payment or else! £100 pounds down the Shute!

Phew! Another default notice fended off.

Crap! - one more still to go!

Damn! Forgotten what I was thinking about.

No comments: